Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 2016 29 Faces Challenge – Face 8 – Channing Tatum

"Channing Tatum," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.
So this is my attempt at drawing Channing Tatum after my daughter suggest I give it a try.  I like some of his recent movies, after all, who among us doesn’t like Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL?  I also liked his role in White House Down.  I didn’t realize until today he had an uncredited role in the War of the Worlds starring Tom Cruise, and he was next to impossible to see in Ricky Martin’s video “She Bangs,” until I found an image actually pointing him out.  I also think he has an interesting character in Jupiter Ascending, although admittedly, I haven’t had a chance to see the whole film just yet.

I definitely like his down to earth attitude as is conveyed in this quote, “Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.” – Channing Tatum

After all, there’s nothing like a good cheeseburger. ;)


~Peace Out~

6 comments:

  1. Great drawing and interesting facts. I really enjoyed reading your post today T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your recent faces, you have a talent in your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love the intensity in his eyes. Such a powerful portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you really captured him. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete