Friday, September 2, 2016

29 Faces 2016 Challenge Face 2 - Alicia Silverstone

"Alicia Silverstone," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.
I remember Silverstone in her roles in Clueless, which I wasn't overly crazy about, but found it mildly entertaining, and The Crush, which a found a lot more entertaining and dramatic than Clueless. I also remember her appearances in the Aerosmith videos Cryin'; Crazy; and Amazing, all of which are songs I love.

Quote: "I think I can deceive people. I'm like, the nice, sweet girl when you meet me. And I don't have any bad intentions. But I'm a bad girl too." - Alicia Silverstone

This is my attempt to draw Alicia Silverstone, and admittedly I found her iconic pouty look a bit of a challenge.  Otherwise, I am satisfied with the piece. 


3 comments:

  1. she looks a bit like daryl hannah aside from silverstone, I think it's the lips that are similiar.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing artist. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete