Monday, February 9, 2015

Playing Catch Up! 29 Faces Post

Well, it's started out to be a crazy month!  It's amazing how much a minor cold can set you back.  I've managed to get some faces done though, and I'll be adding them here.  I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll be up to par again.  First, I attempted to draw Al Pacino...not sure if I'm really happy with the outcome, but I think I'll give myself an A for effort.;)

"Al," by Dayna Winters
The third face for 29 Faces is my attempt at drawing Adele.  I think I was a bit more successful in that regard...

"Adele," by Dayna Winters.
The fourth face is my attempt at Alllysa Milano.  It didn't work out quite the way I wanted, but I'm still quite pleased with the piece!

"Allysa," by Dayna Winters

The fifth face is what I feel is a failed attempt at drawing Josh Lucas.  I just couldn't get the piece to come out the way I wanted it to.  All in all though, I don't think it's a bad sketch.  I have a heck of a time trying to draw facial hair, and every once in a while I discover my sense of proportion seem off.  I still practicing and improving as I go....ah ekk....I'm  a diamond in the rough! lol :)  Now I only have four more faces and I'll actually be back on track. hmmmmmmm who to try drawing now????






3 comments: