Friday, September 16, 2016

29 Faces September 2016 Challenge - Faces 10,11, and 12- Audrey Hepburn

So I have fallen behind on the drawings this month, and I am now playing catch up.  Actually, behind the scenes, I've drawn a few less than satisfying images and decided to toss them entirely.  Today I am presenting three images of Audrey Hepburn for my next three attempts.  I found images of her in black and white that were rather striking and tried to replicate them.


"Audrey Hepburn," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.

"Audrey Hepburn," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.

"Audrey Hepburn," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.


"One of my favorite quotes by Audrey is "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, 'I'm possible.'"

~Peace Out~

3 comments:

  1. they're pretty good attempts, the third one sure looks like her

    do you take photos of your art instead of scanning them? they looked a bit askew, just wondering...

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for your kind words. I do photo them instead of scanning. It's a lot more convenient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous. Love the expression.

    ReplyDelete