Tuesday, September 6, 2016

29 Faces September 2016 Challenge - Face 6 - Christopher Walkens

"Christopher Walken," by Dayna Winters. Copyright 2016.
Every once and a while I like to do a drawing and then bravely play the "Guess who?" game with friends and family.  If the majority of people get who it is in the image, then I know I've done a fairly sufficient job in capturing the person I'm and trying to capture.  On this go round, I showed several people my most recent drawing and the response was surprisingly the same..."I can't remember his name but he's the guy in the movie 'Joe Dirt," right?"

Right they are...today's drawing is Christopher Walken, and while he was funny in "Joe Dirt," I remember him from an earlier film....Stephen King's, "The Dead Zone." (Loved the movie absolutely, but the book is better.)  I also thought he was great in the Adam Sandler movie, "Click," and he's just an all around great actor.

And I'll close from with a quote from Walken: "I don't need to be made to look evil. I can do that all by myself."

Until next time...~Peace out.~ :)

2 comments: