Sunday, February 14, 2016

29 Faces Day 11, 12, 13, and 14 - Some of My Favorite TV Characters

So I wasn't really inspired over the last few days. I just decided to draw some of my favorite television characters and I had a pretty relaxing time doing so.  The first picture is my effort at a young William Shatner as James T. Kirk in Star Trek. Yes, I am a fan of Star Trek, and I can still remember when my grandmother brought me to the movie theater when I was a kid to see the first film.

William Shatner as James T. Kirk ©Dayna Winters

Of course, then I got on the Star Trek run and did two more characters from the series.  Spock and McCoy....

Leonard Nimoy as Spock ©Dayna Winters.
DeForest Kelley as Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy ©Dayna Winters

Then, in a total stream of consciousness leap in which I cannot clearly connect the dots with, I decided to draw a character from American Horror Story (I love this show!!!!). So, here's my effort at Evan Peters.....

Evan Peters ©Dayna Winters


I hope that all who are participating with the 29Faces challenge is having a fantastic time drawing or using whatever medium of preference.  I thank everyone for their kind feedback and comments as well :).

6 comments:

  1. Young William looks great and all the others too! I'm having fun with this challenge, let's keep rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. I have been watching star trek today funnily enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and beautifully created. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like the #1 Star Trek Fan and I think it was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete